This is a fun little bunting I made for Halloween last year.
The canning jar die by Eileen Hull for Sizzix is so versatile, that you can change the colors and theme to match any holiday!
One Felt sheet of each color:
Black, Purple, Orange, White, Black glitter, Yellow and Silver gray (optional for lids)
1/4 yard Silver Vinyl (optional for lids)
Black & White bakers twine, 12 inches
Hot Glue Gun
Canning Jars 3-D
Candy Corn - no.65674
Jack-O-Lantern (retired die) - no.38-0709
Ghosts (retired die) - no.38-0252
*Note some of the dies used in this project are retired, but you can still find them gently used on ebay (linked above)
What to do:
1. Cut two each of the larger canning jar in the colors orange, purple, white and black glitter felt.
2. Cut the larger canning jar lid out of silver felt or silver vinyl for a metal look.
3. Cut bats, candy corn, ghosts and jack-o- lantern shapes out of corresponding colors of felt.
4. Sew a straight line through the top of the eight canning jar cutouts with lids, alternating the colors.
5. Hot glue the Halloween die cuts to each jar, and glue bakers twine to the back of the first and last jar of the bunting for easy hanging.
This finished bunting decor is also available in my Etsy shop, Heyday Dry Goods, as a seasonal item.