These are so easy to make. Some of you have probably made them before, I know I made them when I was a kid and just had my 2.5 year old help me make some to fill in our tree!
Beaded Candy Cane Ornament
12" White chenille pipe cleaners
20 Clear translucent tri-beads
18 Red translucent tri-beads
1. Measure and cut the pipe cleaners to 6 inches for each ornament
2. Start with two clear beads turn end of the pipe cleaner around the bead.
3. Feed the rest of the beads continuing with 2 red beads, followed by 2 clear beads etc, until all the beads are used up.
4. When the last bead is added, bend the pipe cleaner around the bead.
5. Bend the top into a candy cane shape.
You can add ribbon to hang on your tree, but we just hang the ornament as is.
You can also use all translucent beads or green and translucent beads to make pretty variations, enjoy!