Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I thought I would introduce a new little segment here on my Luv & Stitches blog. WIP (Work In Progress) Wednesday! I always seem to start these fun projects, but hardly ever get to finish them in a timely manner, now that I have to little ones to look after...sigh. So I figure if I post here, I can get my butt in gear and get some of these things finished! So I'll try to post my tribulations on Wednesdays, can't promise every Wednesday though! ;)

We bought this Ikea childrens Latt table back in September, the raw wood was just screaming for something to be put on it. So a few months later and lots of food, paint, and markers stains as well, I thought it was time to do something about that! Details on what I did to come, so stay tuned! Waiting for the weather to get better so I can finish the other chair and table...in progress!

No comments: