Monday, May 02, 2011

Faux Wood Floor Drop

Something you may not know about me, or maybe you can tell...I dabble in photography. I actually studied photography (a little bit) back in college, you know the REAL kind of photography re: film ,chemicals, and what not. I miss those days.

Anyway now that I have kids, digital photography is addicting! I stumbled across this awesome site a few weeks ago, Lemon Drop Stop, they make backdrops and floor drops for photographers. When I saw the faux wood floors, I just had to have one!

See, isn't it cool?



Now if photographing kids ain't your thang, here's a pic with one of my hobo bags for my Etsy shop...



So many possibilities I tell ya!

If you would like to win one of these awesome backdrops, head on over to the Laura Winslow Photography Blog. She is hosting an awesome giveaway that's making this photog mama drool! :D

No comments: